Friday, October 3, 2008

Time with Nana & Grandpa Boggs









Last weekend Jim & Wendy (Nana & Grandpa Boggs) watched the kids for us during our open house, and then brought them back and were able to stay to visit for a little while. The kids just adore their grandparents on both sides and always get excited as can be to see them! I loved these photos because you can see the adoration they have for one another big time. Anyway, here are some recent pics to share...

3 comments:

Amy Hook said...

I love the latest pics. That hat of Jack's is great - and Maggie always seems to have this glow about her:). Your Greenbluff pics are wonderful too. We're heading up Sunday but we won't have the kind of sunny, beautiful day you guys had...I'm jealous. That piece of pie looks amazing too. Yum!

Sarah W said...

Ohh - it's already knit hat weather for you. I feel like I experience Fall weather through your pictures... we're still pretty toasty down here. Maggie and Jack are such beautiful and joyful children. You all look so happy! I wish I lived down the street from you all and we could have playdates and barbeques and all that fun stuff :)

Thank you for the sweet comment about our little remodel job. You were right about the floor -- it's a foam material perfect for driving cars on and soft on little knees. I was thinking about getting a big shaggy rug, but then I decided against it because Rhett and Hudson both love scootin' cars and trucks around. Anyways -- I ordered the mats at www.softnsafefloors.com -- they had the best prices that I could find.

Sarah W said...

one more thing :) I've seen pictures of your beautiful house, and you definately do not need a bit of help decorating from me! ha ha -- I even showed my mom your house and we ooohed and aaahed over how nice it was decorated.