All the kids on the rock (except baby Levi)
What kiddo doesn't love the slide? ;)
Maggie gets so excited when Jack wants to come near to play
All smiles when she's out of the jogger and gets to participate at the park
I love this of the kids on the run together - I have a feeling Maggie will be chasing after her big brother for many years to come
The boys playing chase
Jack & Andrew on the playscape
Olivia on the swing
Levi is one of the happiest babies I have ever been around - he's always smiling! :)
Sweet little Belle Jones, just about 5 weeks apart in age from Mags
This is where we do our blogging! Jack likes to help... :)
According to my trusty blogger Buddy, Sarah W., November is officially blogging month! Feeling slightly more motivated, I'll try to post a little more often this month than last. We'll see if we can beat the 9 entries from October and make it into double digits. Can I just say too, how much I love reading all of your blogs & staying updated with those of you who are a part of the blogging world?... it's awesome! (Not that I wouldn't choose catching up in person over this any day, but sometimes it's just not realistic & this is a wonderful remedy to stay connected!) Thanks for posting to all you bloggers out there... :) And, thanks to those of you who visit our blog - you give me reason to keep on with the updates. ;)
This past week we had a number of play dates, which was such a fun week! It's getting chilly up here, so our visits to the park are fewer & far between - though we did make it there one morning with the kids all bundled & on a sunny day. We had a blast with Carly & her boys (Andrew & Levi) and Julie and her girls (Olivia & Isabelle.) Jack, Andrew & Olivia are all about the same age, and Belle & Maggie are too, so we're hopeful their friendships will grow with regular get togethers. :)
3 comments:
Such great pictures! Your kids are so cute and so expressive. I love Maggie's hat!!
I love all your pictures. You always do such a great job capturing the kids in such precious moments. I'm so glad you connected w/ Carly. How fun that there are six little ones close in age!
katie! i love all the pictures. the one of jack and andrew on the playground is so cute. i'm looking forward to hanging out when we don't have to chase after the kids quite so much though.;)
and no, i didn't know november was blogging month...interesting.:)
Post a Comment