
Jack Eliot (3yrs)

Maggie Elise (1&1/2yrs)



Sibling wrestling love
...and Maggie wins?! :)

Noggin's (This was so funny to me -- she was trying to give him a kiss but I couldn't get their faces in the pic, so you get a nice view of their lil'- or not so little - noggins pressed close.) :) ha!

Passed out on the couch after a full, fun play date morning
Yes, I know - it's been a while since I posted pics & did an official blog entry. Ahh, the pressure to keep up! hahah. We have been house sitting my for my in-laws all week, which has left me back n' forth between each end of town & not able to be at the computer much. This was such an exciting week though! Pete & Sara (Ken's brother & wife) welcomed their new daughter on Wednesday, Kathryn Mara Boggs. She is just precious as can be & everyone is doing well. We are so blessed to have them in town to be able to see regularly. Holding a newborn is dangerous. haha. Ken went over there by himself one night & came back just swooning. He walked in the door all a'glow & I was like, "Oh no. Tell me you don't have the baby bug!!" hahahah. Just kidding, we would love to have another baby-- I just don't think now is the ideal timing, though we are constantly praying about what God would have for us & completely trust His timing. I just had my post-op appointment yesterday & am good to go. I feel fantastic, like, cannot believe what a difference the surgery made! Praise Jesus, what a huge healing that is! Now, if I could just get motivated to start getting into great cardio shape, I would love to try and do something extra challenging this summer --- maybe finish a run? Not have to walk after 2 blocks? :) My brother sent us his P90X workout DVDs and Ken & I are stoked to start trying that. We are all talk right now. ;) We're still waiting to hear back on grad school. Should know by April 15th at the latest. Gawl, what else is new? This stage of life feels busy - though I think everyone says that. The kids are doing great; just getting over colds & make me laugh every day. I think God mixes such a perfect amount of challenge/frustration with an overabundance of joy when it comes to children, that we can't help but constantly feel an unending love for them. They really are, such precious gifts & have blessed our lives in immeasurable ways. Today is Valentine's Day -- I wonder what all of you are doing?? (Would love to hear if you want to share!) :) Ken surprised me with taking the night off, but is working the day shift today instead. I have been ordered not to let Jack nap today to ensure both kids fall asleep early tonight. hahaha. We don't have any particular plans, other than just looking forward to a relaxing night at home over dinner. Thank you, Christa Argunchona for the best chicken recipe ever! :) Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, we love you!
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18
3 comments:
Enjoy your special evening! I had a brutal rehearsal this morn and am running on empty...so tonight is drinks+hot tubbing with the roomies. I am not a Valentines Day girl. At all. ;) You can enjoy my share of the loooove day, ok?
Your kids are so adorable. I need to get them in front of my camera one of these days... ;)
And I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. What a blessing. =)
hey! good to see a post and some cute pictures!!:) hey, you should do the p90X workouts! they are killer! i have been doing them for a week and a half now! what is this chicken recipe you speak of...?
That first pic of Jack is to die for. . that is a framer for the living room! His face has always just melted my heart. . I know I have said this before but he face is just angelic and so sweet. Hope you had a great evening with your sweet intentional thoughtful husband!
See you soon,
Darcy
Post a Comment