Monday, February 9, 2009
update with pics coming soon...
If any of you are still following our blog, my apologies for falling off the wagon with updates more frequently than once or twice a month. I have a whole slew of new pics that I have been putting off uploading simply because I know it'll take a while -- but, that is on my to-do list this week & I will do my best to put new pics & give an update with that. I also have video of Ken doing tea time with Jack that is really cute I'd love to share. (Yes, Ken & Jack had a tea party.) haha. My guys are sure of the masculinity around here, don't worry! Anyways, thanks for hanging with me & check back later this week for the afformentioned promised post. ;) Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea! i can't wait to see some new pictures. it has been TOO long. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment