Friday, December 18, 2009

Cute?

As the kids & I were in the car, waiting for Daddy to come say hi during his lunch break, I noticed Jack's fingernails are getting long. (If you know me, you know this is my biggest cringe!) I mention to Jack they need to be cut & he gets this huge smile on his face & says, "No, it's cute, Mom." CUTE?! When are prom nails on little boys... cute?! Never. haha. So, I will win this battle & maybe throw in a haircut for him today too just to make him extra happy. (And if you know Jack, you'll know having his nails trimmed and hair cut are hands down- the most dreaded of things we insist on.)

Happy Holidays! Especially to all you moms out there who know what an extra special (and often crazy) time of year this feels like with little ones!! :)

No comments: