Hey All - so I recently came across this young couple's blog of their home renovation project (and if you know Ken & I, you know how stoked we get about home renovation & DIY projects!). I absolutely love what they did to their home & if you think they were creative there, check out the link to their backyard DIY wedding! Such stellar ideas! Here's the link: www.younghouselove.com
Ok, so I wanna hear some of your favorite blogs (that might be outside of our friends/family list we follow). Enjoy your day & check back soon for an update on our latest house project; the basement! ;)
1 comment:
Ok guys, I will be the ultimate cheese ball & be the lone comment on my own post... surely you have seen some blogs and inspiring websites? :) Here are some that we love checking out:
* mangoink.com
* apartmenttherapy.com
* allrecipes.com
...and again as mentioned in the post; www.younghouselove.com is a fun one if you're into home renovation projects (also check their list of links on the side... there are some other cool ones on there!)
Post a Comment