Monday, March 29, 2010
Recipe Idea?
I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a nice weekend too; great time together with a trip to the park, some errands done, a few little house projects (like putting on doorknobs, hanging lights, patching holes, touching up here n' there)... fun times with both sets of grandparents, and just overall, felt really low-key & yet productive. I was wondering if anyone would want me to post a recipe each week from a new one we've tried based on the previous blog entry? I've come across some fun, healthy finds & would love ideas/recipes from any of you who want to share... but if any of you are interested too, let me know & I'll do a post just with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, that would be great!:) i would love to see what you guys have found as some favorites! we have been doing homemade fries and trying out some new veggie recipes that the boys have been loving.
That would be great!
Post a Comment