
.jpg)
Wow, check out the details you can see from our latest (and last) ultrasound. My doc just wanted to check the amniotic fluid levels & size of the baby because I've been measuring big for much of this pregnancy. This little one is about 8 lbs already and we have an induction scheduled for next Saturday, the 29th. Can't wait to meet this little person!! We're really excited to say the least! I have a couple prayer requests if anyone is inclined... prayers for the continued health of our baby, prayers for my upcoming labor & delivery, (and the kids adjusting well to their new baby sibling), and lastly but not least: prayers of healing over Ken's tweaked back (he's been in a ton of pain this week after having lifted our full trailer of wet top soil off the hitch of our car). Thank you so much & we love you guys!!
4 comments:
those are great ultrasond pictures katie! can't believe you only have a week to go! we are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest addition!:)
You can definitely tell it's a Boggs baby! I've been wondering about you, and I'm glad to hear that you're still doing well. I'm sure you're ready for the new arrival to actually arrive! Lots of love to all of you --
I can already tell he/she is a beautiful baby!! Look at those precious lips! I'm so excited for you all! After seeing these amazing pictures, do you have an inkling if you're having a boy or a girl? I love keeping up with you through your blog and I can't wait to read about this newest baby Boggs!
can't wait to meet this new baby!!! we will be praying. . you are so close!!
Post a Comment