Friday, March 25, 2011

Here n' There

One week down, baby!  Thankfully, with so much to get done, getting over colds/stomach bugs in the fierce realm, and getting to see friends for last play dates here n' there, the week just flew by.  The move is hitting me in emotional waves.  I'll have days where I am super consumed and excited with what needs to get done and the plans for the move - and others (like this past Wednesday) where I break down in tears thinking about saying goodbye to so many dear friends (and family of course too)...    I imagine waves of varied emotion are going to be normal for a while... 

Sigh, and here I thought I was done with the emotional rollercoasters once my post-pregnancy hormones stabalized.  Or wait, do they ever really? ;)

Guess what I found?  The beloved charger for the camera battery!  So, here are some recent pics to share...  lots of love and big hugs!
He can make cracker crumbs on the nose look cute :)

The kids crawlin' all over Daddy the night before his flight
These two are best buds - though they know how to push each others' buttons, too!

Nana & Grandpa B ordered these super special travel cases for each of the kids, gearin' up for the trek

Taken this afternoon -- I love that Logan is picking his nose! hahah.  (what baby have you seen do this before?!  I can't believe my older two taught him this gross habit already) P.S. Jack had an awesome pajama party at school today so he was thrilled to get to wear jams & enjoy a lollypop party in Mrs. B's class -- oh the fun of being 5! :)


Hard to say goodbye today to my long-time buddy, Belinda

paper chain countdown has been great to do with the kids each day

Maggie's drawing of she & Daddy together - she said she's getting ready for a piggyback ride on Daddy's back here.... sooo sweet!  I emailed this to Ken tonight ;)

No comments: