Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Guys' Hike

Ken, Scott, Saben, Blane & Will


Ken had the chance to go hiking with a group of great guys down here last weekend.  It was Will's birthday the day before, so they all got together to do his favorite hike around here; Fall Creek Falls.  Ken said it was awesome!  Apparently there are some sweet boulders you kinda squeeze between at the beginning of the trail, and then the waterfall is a two-tiered one that's about a mile in.  Of course I hoped he would take the bear spray with him in case they encountered any cougars and he laughed.  So, I made him take the camera instead... I figured, at least it could be a weapon if need be - it must weigh at least that of a decent-sized rock, right? ;)  No wildlife sightings - and I hope you all know, Ken thought I wanted pictures of their time up there. ;) HA!  Kidding.  I did!!  But I did have that after thought that the camera functions for a few purposes. ;)  Anyways, so stoked he went & got to be a part of that fun afternoon with the guys, taking in more of beautiful Oregon!

2 comments:

KI said...

Holy shnikes! How'd they get that shot of themselves?! And what lighting/effect did you do on that photo?! LOVE it!

The Boggs Family said...

Hey Krystal... they set the timer on the camera & then Ken raced up there to sit with the guys (that's why he looks like he's just sitting down but not necessarily comfy) haha! Effect was from picnik - the cinemascope edit. ;) Thanks!!