**I re-uploaded the youtube videos if you had trouble viewing them before - they should work now! :)** thanks for visiting our blog!
It was an exciting day around here for Maggie - she started Hula lessons yesterday. She has been looking forward to this for months! Our friend, Krystal, took hula through this same instructor for years and just loved her & now our girls are taking lessons in the same class. Who knew that here in Roseburg, OR, there'd be this fantastic little hula studio?! :) Love that Maggie is learning a piece of her heritage. (For those who didn't know; my Dad was born & raised in Honolulu, HI and is half Hawaiian. I grew up with my cousins from the islands taking hula and always wishing I knew how. Excited for Maggie... here are some pics & videos thanks to Krystal having her camera & phone with her! :)
.
Maggie is in a grey t-shirt with a butterfly on the front, and wearing the yellow & orange skirt.
This was so cute! If you look quick, you'll catch Mags at the beginning of the video, and then you'll see Krystal's daughter, Anna, at the end... so freakin' cute!!
1 comment:
ADORABLE!!!! Maggie is a great direction follower, I am so impressed (yet not surprised!) and oh boy, she can really shake it :) Kendall loved watching these videos and was repeating the commands, then at the end she said "more shake it."
Post a Comment